Please observe the following publication ethics before submission of your manuscript:
- The work has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis)
- The work is not under consideration elsewhere
- Copyright has not been breached in seeking its publication
- The publication has been approved by all co-authors and responsible authorities at the institute or organization where the work has been carried out
- No data have been fabricated or manipulated (such as removing outliers or inconvenient results, changing, adding or omitting data points, manipulating images, etc.) to support your conclusions
- The journal employs text similarity and plagiarism detecting softwares such as iThenticate to screen for plagiarism.